“After months of hard work and an amazing Early Access response, we’re thrilled that we can finally give players the chance to enjoy Foregone on their favorite console,” said Damir Slogar, founder and CEO of Big Blue Bubble. “Thanks to the invaluable feedback we’ve received from our community, we’ve been able to develop Foregone into a memorable gameplay experience on every platform.”
Foregone has players take on the role of the city of Calagan’s strongest Arbiter, tasked with investigating the sudden resurgence of an all-corrupting force known as the Harrow. The Arbiter will destroy legions of enemies, battle formidable bosses, and collect a wide array of upgradeable loot as she embarks on a twisted journey to unravel the haunting truth behind the Harrow. The intense, combat-focused title features fluid pixel artwork, combining old-school visual influences with modern 3D animation technology.
- Hybrid action-platformer and looter
- Narrative-driven gameplay
- Arsenal of upgradeable weapons and armor
- Challenging enemies and intense boss fights
- Branching skill tree with customizable abilities
- Fluid 3D-to-2D pixel art & animation