Leading global and mobile social game publisher 6waves, and Big Blue Bubble, the biggest, baddest buccaneers of game development, today announced the launch of Raft Pirates, an MMO featuring adorable robot pirates made just for mobile devices. Starting today, sailors can explore the online seas for resources to build armed rafts, plunder other pirate ships for loot, and protect themselves against enemy captains bent on snatching the booty for themselves. Join the Raft Pirates for free on the shores of the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/raft-pirates/id539098940
See the gameplay in action in the trailer: http://youtu.be/qBjJX0Tgw7M
Dive into the mean seas in search of weapons, resources, blueprints, maps, diamonds, and gold. All of those materials are needed to protect your ship against an onslaught of 25 different bosses across five zones, and, more perilous still, the wrath of other players! More weapons mean more dice rolls for a higher chance to damage enemy ships, and more power to defend the ship while the captain is offline.
Raft Pirates features:
• Enter a giant mobile virtual world where real pirates play for keeps!
• Search for sunken treasure to build the strongest raft with 33 different weapons and nine material types.
• Gather items to upgrade ships or purchase items in the shop with in-game currencies including diamonds and gold.
• Fight through five zones with five bosses each.
• Engage other pirate ships in battle by rolling the dice: the player with the higher dice roll delivers a swashbuckling blow! More weapons provide more dice to roll.
• The high seas never sleep — a raft is never invincible while a captain is away.
The tranquil seas are about to get turbulent! Raft Pirates is now on the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/raft-pirates/id539098940