At this event, you’ll get valuable insights into: The Google Cloud Platform Data analysis in the cloud Machine
At this event, you’ll get valuable insights into:
- The Google Cloud Platform
- Data analysis in the cloud
- Machine learning
- Data processing architecture
Who should attend GCP Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals?
- Data analysts, Data scientists or Business analysts who are getting started with GCP
- Individuals who are responsible for designing pipelines and architectures for data processing
- Individuals who create and maintain machine learning and statistical models
- Individuals who query datasets, visualize query results and create reports
To get the most out of this event, you should have a basic understanding of coding languages, such as Python, and familiarity with SQL.
Here are the answers to questions you may have:
If I attended Core Infrastructure Fundamentals, should I also attend the Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals?
The morning will seem familiar, but after lunch, we’ll dive deeply into topics such as data analysis on the cloud, machine learning and data processing architecture. You can always join us for lunch and then stay for the in-depth afternoon training.
Do I get certified on Google Cloud Platform if I attend the full-day training?
No, but we will help you on your journey towards getting certified. Also, at day’s end, we’ll give you a signed Certificate of Participation and a Cloud OnBoard t-shirt. You will also get free access to Qwiklabs so that you can practice the skills you learned during OnBoard.
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
51 Breithaupt St