You have a great business and are great at what you do but communicating about it when you write or speak is daunting! Feeling nervous about writing and speaking is uncomfortable:
You have a great business and are great at what you do but communicating about it when you write or speak is daunting!
Feeling nervous about writing and speaking is uncomfortable: You’re not sure about how many commas to use and where they go when blogging or posting on social media. You’re afraid to speak in front of audiences and freaked out about how to write a speech. Your elevator pitch is lame. You hate networking because it seems pointless and doesn’t lead to business.
All of these things are holding you back from growing your business, taking it to the next level and seeing results in your bottom line.
Write.On Communication’s SkyWriting program ensures that you’ll say the right things, to the right people, at the right times in the right places.
Sky high, in a penthouse 19 stories in the air, you’ll be inspired to produce your best work.
Each workshop will have six participants to maximize interaction and generate maximum content. Bring your laptop, tablet or notebook because you’ll leave each session with the right words to grow your business now.
You’ll learn from communication coach Jill Ellis-Worthington, who has 30 years of experience finding and writing captivating stories.
Six workshops to take your business over the top:
- Strategic Communication Planning – the who, what, when, why and where of your markets
- Write right – you’ll feel like a hero instead of a zero when it comes to grammar and punctuation
- Blog like a big dog – take the bite out of blogging with topics and a plan
- Hog the spotlight – media attention gets you noticed
- Pitch perfect – a short intro that makes you the star of networking.
- Hit the stage – and give a Powerful Presentation
- Next steps – now that you have the words, what’s next for your dynamic enterprise
Pricing: seven in-depth, dig-deep workshops in a think tank high in the sky for $1,295, introductory pricing for the first six participants only.
Held weekly in a downtown penthouse starting November 7, 2018, from 6:45 to 9:15 p.m. Email Jill to register for the course.
2019 will be the year your business breaks out by using the right words to the right people in the right places at the right times.
November 7 (Wednesday) 6:45 pm - December 19 (Wednesday) 11:00 pm
Write.On Communication Servicesjill@writeoncommunicationservices.com