Local private sector and not-for-profit organizations are invited to join Fanshawe College in applying for funding to undertake a $2.5 million, five-year applied R&D program and establish Fanshawe’s Institute for Small Business Informatics.
What Types of Companies Will Benefit?
- Retail, point of sale, online sales
- IT supply & service sector
- Data management and IT security
- Fintech and other finance sector innovators
- Protect your corporate and client information with first access to training, new tools and resources
- Get the latest info on IT best practices, policies and procedures
- Profit and grow your market by improving how you use information
- Access mentors and experts in the local business community
Next Steps and Important Dates
- Community Interest Deadline: May 27, 2015
- Fanshawe’s Letter of Intent Due: May 29, 2015
- Invitation for Fanshawe College to submit full proposal: August 2015
- Final application due: October 30, 2015 (project starts spring 2016)
To participate as a Community Member or a Project Sponsor, contact Jane Ramachandran at 1-866-488-1247 x.102 or firstname.lastname@example.org by May 27th, 2015 or download the PDF for more details.