With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, mobile game developer Big Blue Bubble has released a new Valentine’s Day-themed update to their musical mobile game, My Singing Monsters . The update marks the beginning of the Season of Love in-game event which sees the return of limited-time Seasonal Monsters, as well as the introduction of both new Monsters and new Seasonal Decorations. With so much seasonal content to explore, players are sure to feel the love!
- Limited Time Monsters – The beloved Schmoochle and its Rare cousin are back for the Season of Love.
- New Epic Monster – The never-before-seen Epic Schmoochle is coming soon to Air Island.
- Seasonal Decorations – Four new romantic Season of Love Decorations can be found in the Market.
- New Werdo Song – The lyrical Parlsona has arrived on Air Island with a new Werdo just around the corner.
- New Celestial Monster – The mechanical Vhamp is now available to revive on Celestial Island.
My Singing Monsters is a free-to-play game offering in-game purchases and is available worldwide on the App Store and Google Play. Learn more and download the game at www.bigbluebubble.com/my-