Wilson J. Boynton, CET, CCT-I
President / Owner
Wilson J. Boynton is the principal instructor for Advanced Composites Training with extensive experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and technical trainer in the Advanced Composites industry. Wilson is the President of Renaissance Aeronautics Associates Inc. and its composites technologies training division, ACT – Advanced Composites Training.
ACT began its training operations with full regulatory aviation maintenance approvals and accreditations in 1996, celebrating its 20th anniversary with the first-ever Composites Community Showcase on April 2nd, 2016.
Wilson continues to be an outstanding educator and innovator in his field and has been a contributing writer to several noteworthy aviation, technology, and maintenance publications; receiving an Editorial Award for his contributions. Wilson has also received several prestigious awards for his advancements in the field of aviation technology including the “George Burwash-Langford Technology Award”, presented by the Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists (OACETT), in honour of his achievements in establishing the first private company to be both accredited by the CCAA and approved by Transport Canada, for the instruction of aircraft composite structural repair.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer M1/M2 (Transport Canada)
- Certified Composites Technician – Instructor (ACMA, American Composites Manufacturers Association)
- Certified Engineering Technician (OACETT – Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists)
- Certified Aircraft Structural Repair Technician (CCAA – Canadian Council for Aviation and Aerospace)
Alicia Boynton, BA (HSc) Hons., Executive Assistant
You may not know…
1) We offer training in composites technologies for many industries including but not limited to Aviation, Aerospace, Wind Energy (Turbines), Marine, and Automotive technologies.
2) We are the only composites training company to hold both American FAA and Canadian CCAA accreditations for our training.
3) We offer the ability to tailor our courses to your company’s specific learning requirements/ technologies.
News & Awards: