James Cassidy- Office Managing Partner
Jim has more than 30 years of experience with KPMG, he focuses on audit, review and business advisory services for Canadian controlled, private companies, multinational, and public companies in a number of industries.
Katie denBok- Partner, Enterprise Audit
Katie has more than 10 years of experience with KPMG, she focuses on providing audit and accounting professional services in both the private and public sectors-from start-up, high growth to well-established companies. Katie is also very active in her Community Leader role, ensuring all KPMG staff members understand the importance of community involvement.
Adam Carter- Vice President at KPMG Corporate Finance Inc.
Adam has been involved in numerous transactions including: $100 million divestitures, various acquisitions and multi-million dollar financings. Adam’s focus is on working with business owners and stakeholders through the planning and execution of divestitures.
Shauna Forret- Partner, Tax
Shauna has 20 years of experience with KPMG, her client base largely consists of privately-held companies. She provides a range of services including tax advisory, innovative tax solutions, compensation planning, acquisition and divestiture structuring and compliance.
Awards & nominations
- One of Canada’s 2014 Top Employers for Young People
- One of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2014
- One of Canada’s Top 25 Family Friendly Employers for 2013
- One of Canada’s Greenest Employers
- One of Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2017
- One of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers 2017
- One of Canada’s Greenest Employers 2017
- One of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2017
- Best Recruitment Marketing and Outreach 2016
- One of Canada’s Top Friendly Employers 2017