David Strucke is the co-founder and CEO of Media Sonar Technologies Inc., a growing big data analytics company in London, Ontario that specializes in security and risk management. Through strategic and entrepreneurial foresight, David has built a company focused on developing leading-edge technology that can be used to make the world around us safer.
Prior to Media Sonar, David was the CEO of Navtech, Inc. and the Entrepreneur in Residence with Communitech. He plays an active role in Canada’s entrepreneurial tech space and is an angel investor in numerous early stage companies.
David also sits on the boards of many organizations, both charitable and for-profit, and advises a variety of high-tech firms.
Media Sonar has won multiple awards, including London Chamber of Commerce 2016 Innovation Award and the Ontario Chamber of Commerce 2017 Global Small Business Award, and has been featured in a variety of publications.
In the News
- Franklin County Sheriff likes results from social media monitoring service
- Safety and Selfies – Business London Magazine
Awards & Nominations
- 2016 Innovation Award – Business Achievement Awards, Chamber of Commerce
- 2017 Ontario Going Global Small Business Award
- 2018 Canada’s Best Employer for Recent Graduates
- 2018 Techcellence Award for Community Engagement
- 2018 CATA Alliance Motorola Solutions Award for Public Safety Technology