The monthly Member Spotlight is an opportunity to learn more about a leader at one of our member companies and showcase the company. This month, we spotlight Heather McNamara, Account Executive with Robertson Hall Insurance.
1) What is your mobile device of choice, and why?
Right now I have the Samsung galaxy 3 however I’m looking forward to the Blackberry Q10 which is coming out this month. I guess I’m a Blackberry girl at heart.
2) Who do you look to for inspiration, in business or your personal life?
I look to my father for both business and personal inspiration. He’s owned his own legal practice for 30+ years, and he has been a great supporter of me throughout my life.
3) What is the #1 business book you would recommend?
I’m currently reading “Five Minutes with VITO.” It’s a great read for sales people.
4) What keeps you up at night?
Well I’m naturally a night hawk so I’m usually up late. However, I usually stir about things that are left undone.
5) Looking at your company’s future, what are you most enthusiastic about?
I’m very excited to be given the opportunity to work with and learn about so many different types of businesses. I also enjoy being involved in such a great community inside and out of Robertson Hall.
6) What corporate social responsibility efforts are Robertson Hall Insurance involved in?
We are proud supporters of the London Abused Women’s Centre, St. Josephs Health Foundation, Ontario Brain Injury Foundation, Children’s Foundation and various other associations throughout our community. We are looking forward to participating with LIBA this June to support the Heart and Stroke Foundation Big Bike.
Learn more about Robertson Hall Insurance by checking out their member profile.