The monthly member spotlight is an opportunity to learn more about a leader at one of our member companies and showcase the work they are doing. This month, we spotlight Dan Rempel, Director of Electronic Environments at Tenzing Communications. Learn more about Tenzing in our member directory.
Name: Dan Rempel
Title: Director, Electronic Environments
Company: Tenzing Communications
1. What is your role and what is your favorite part of your job?
I am responsible for strategy, architecture, delivery and support of all online solutions, including websites, apps and advertising.
2. If you could have coffee with any business leader or industry expert, who would you choose, and why?
Elon Musk – he is the best example of true all-in entrepreneurship with the brains and will to make it real.
3. What is the #1 business book/blog/website you would recommend?
The Speed of Trust – Stephen R. Covey.
4. Looking at your company’s future, what are you most enthusiastic about?
Building a new class of products that people want to use.
5. What excites you most about the local tech community?
Opportunity. There is more in London than there ever has been.
6. What causes or community activities is your company involved in?
From local initiatives like The Prosperity Project (Libro) to global like Doctors Without Borders and child sponsorship, we believe in giving back.