The AutoVerify @ Home suite will now include Feature Tour, powered by SpinCar. This digital merchandising tool allows dealerships to build a best-in-class digital showroom to better connect with online car buyers as they practise social distancing and research their vehicle purchases from home.
As the automotive sales process increasingly moves online, it has never been more critical to optimize digital showrooms so they provide a positive customer experience and make it easy for car-buyers to get all the information needed to make an informed decision from home.
Feature Tour helps dealers accomplish this with interactive vehicle details pages (VDPs) that include attractive, easy-to-understand lists and videos that describe the vehicle’s safety, convenience and tech features, and offer photos and videos of how the features look and operate.
This helps customers interact with vehicle listings and prevents them from leaving a dealer’s site to search the details of a certain feature. It also improves the shopping experience by making it clear whether a particular vehicle has the features that the customer would not buy a car without.
Feature Tour tracks the features each car shopper looks at, helping dealership staff make super-personalized lead follow-ups and allowing them to initiate educated, meaningful conversions right from the start.
“Things in our industry are changing rapidly,” says Marty Meadows, president at AutoVerify. “People still need to buy vehicles, but it’s important for dealers to help them complete as much of the purchase process from home as possible. Adding digital merchandising to our AutoVerify @ Home suite with no software fees until the end of September, is another way we’re helping dealers make that happen.”
Feature Tour is now included in the AutoVerify @ Home suite. This suite includes the following tools that help dealers support social distancing while still connecting with customers and collecting high-value leads:
- Reviews – Lets online car shoppers read up-to-date reviews from customers that have interacted with a dealership during this new period.
- Trade-in – Helps consumers research their trade-in value without having to bring their vehicle anywhere to get checked out.
- Credit – Customers are at home, wondering about their credit options but not wanting/able to visit a bank. This tool helps them get an easy credit check that won’t affect their rating, plus lets them apply for financing directly from the dealer’s site.
- Insurance – Saves customers from calling around to different insurers by helping them learn what the vehicle they’re considering will cost to insure.
- Payments – Gives them insight into their payment options including interest rates, term length and payment schedule.
- Test Drive – Lets them schedule a contactless test drive right from the dealer’s site.
AutoVerify @ Home is part of the Remote Dealer Support Program. To help Canadian auto dealers thrive in this time of constant change, the monthly software fee has been waived until September 30, 2020.
To learn more about this program, and see a demo of Feature Tour, click here.