Mobile game developer Big Blue Bubble has released a new update to their musical game My Singing Monsters, kicking off the title’s holiday event: the Festival of Yay. The event introduces festive new Decorations that add holiday cheer to any Island. The Festival of Yay update also sees the return of merry Seasonal Monsters Yool and Rare Yool, cozy winter outfits for select Monsters, and seasonal Cold Island decor.
- New Seasonal Decorations – Four new animated Decorations full of holiday cheer.
- Permanent Seasonal Obstacles – Seasonally redecorated Rocks & Trees that keep their festive look all year long.
- Seasonal Monsters – The jolly Yool and Rare Yool are available to buy or breed for a limited time.
- Cold Island Decor – Cold Island shows off a special Festival of Yay makeover.
- Winter Outfits – A collection of Monsters have changed into their warm winter wear.
My Singing Monsters is a free-to-play game offering in-game purchases and is available worldwide on the App Store and Google Play. Learn more and download the game at www.bigbluebubble.com/my-singing-monsters/.