Canadian game developer Big Blue Bubble has unveiled a huge suite of new content and quality of life improvements in the massive 2.0 update to their hit musical mobile game, My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire. The highly-anticipated update streamlines Coin production and crafting, expands existing Islands, and introduces a never-before-seen feature: the Prism Gate, an interdimensional rift where players can discover the colorful new Prismatic Monsters!
The Prism Gate is currently available on the Space and Party Islands, where it briefly opens during limited-time events. Once open, players can send a Monster into the Prism Gate to transform it into a Prismatic Monster: a colorful redesign of the original. They can also use Prisments collected from the Wondermine or Prism Gate to increase their chances of returning their Prismatic shade of choice from the 6 available options!
– Prism Gate – The Prism Gate is an interdimensional portal on the Outer Islands hiding the vibrant Prismatics!
– Prismatic Monsters – Prismatics are colorful redesigns of familiar Monsters, available during limited-time events.
– Expanded Islands – Party and Space Island have both been expanded to make way for Prismatic Furcorn!
– Faster Coin Production – Gain Coins faster than ever now that all Monsters produce Coins automatically.
– Better Crafting – Crafting Structures are now split into efficient Farms and assembly line-style Factories.
– Improved Vault – Young Monsters now accept any crafting item from the Vault.
– More Breeding & Nursing – Unlocking parts of the Continent now adds Breeding Structures and Nursery slots.
– Cheaper Bonus Structures – Bonus Structures now cost Coins instead of Diamonds.
My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire is a free-to-play game offering in-game purchases, available worldwide on the App Store and Google Play. Learn more and download the game at bigbluebubble.com/my-singing-monsters-dawn-of-fire/.