The musical mobile game’s 3.0 update introduces a new Island featuring PvE quests and Monster costumes
Canadian game developer Big Blue Bubble celebrated the eighth anniversary of their free mobile game My Singing Monsters today with their biggest update yet, adding a brand new battle feature to the chart-topping title. Version 3.0 introduces the “Colossingum,” an Island arena where Monsters can train to compete in family-friendly musical battles and complete challenging quests to win amazing Monster costumes – another feature new to the game.
Version 3.0 also kicks off Anniversary Month, an annual My Singing Monsters event, packed with limited-time promotions as well as festive party decor on the game’s prestigious Gold Island.
- Anniversary Month – A month-long celebration featuring exciting new offers and sales each week.
- The Colossingum – A Colosseum-inspired new Island where players can train and battle their Monsters.
- Colossingum Quests – PvE (Player vs. Enemy)-style challenges that award Medals, Monster costumes, and more.
- Monster Costumes – Stat-boosting Monster accessories earned in Colossingum quests or purchased with Medals.
- Trophies – Prestigious awards earned in special Colossingum quests that can be displayed proudly on your Island.
- New Decorations – A collection of stunning Colossingum-exclusive Decorations.
- Redecorated Gold Island – A festive Anniversary Month makeover bursting with balloons, streamers, and more.
My Singing Monsters is a free-to-play game offering in-game purchases and is available worldwide on the App Store and Google Play. Learn more and download the game at bigbluebubble.com/my-singing-monsters/.