FIRST CALL FOR INNOVATION OPENS JULY 10, 2015
In support of HTX’s REACH Innovation Procurement Funding Program, HTX will be hosting four information workshops across Ontario. Workshops are aimed at engaging healthcare delivery organizations and eligible medtech innovators interested in procurement focused demonstration projects within Ontario publicly funded healthcare settings. Visit website for more details.
Information Workshops Theme: Contracting for Outcomes – Using innovation procurement and outcome-based specifications to drive direct clinical and economic outcomes.
Workshops will cover the following topics:
- Understanding the REACH program and how to prepare a submission for funding
- Understanding new models of innovation procurement
- Creating Outcome Based Specifications that support the alignment of procurement of technologies/services with particular outcomes of relevance to healthcare provider sites
- Understanding relevant Ontario health system priorities and how to better align innovations with receptor sites
Workshops will also provide a venue for direct interaction between healthcare delivery organizations and medtech innovators, linking payers of innovation directly with innovative technologies/services.
Dates and Locations:
- July 21, 2015 – London (1:00 – 4:00 pm)
Windermere Manor Hotel & Conference Centre – North Meeting Room | 200 Collip Circle, London, ON, N6G 4X8
- July 23, 2015 – Ottawa (1:00 – 4:00 pm)
Ottawa Heart Institute (OHI) – Auditorium H-237 (2nd Floor) | 40 Ruskin Street, Ottawa, ON, K1Y 4W7
- July 28, 2015 – GTA York Region (1:00 – 4:00 pm)
Southlake Regional Health Centre – Medical Arts Building, 6th Floor Lecture Hall | 581 Davis Dr, Newmarket, ON, L3Y 2P9
- July 30, 2015 – GTA Peel Region (9:00am – 12:00pm)
Brampton Civic Hospital (BCH) – Auditorium Rm S.1.719 (Main Floor) | 2100 Bovaird Dr. East, Brampton, ON, L6R 3J7
Please note that registration preference will be given to individuals representing healthcare delivery organizations.
HTX REACH: Resources for Evaluating, Adopting and Capitalizing on Innovative Healthcare Technology A program desiged to help Ontario healthcare delivery organizations use new ways to evaluate, procure and more rapidly adopt beneficial medical technologies addressing high-priority health system problems. REACH will provide a pathway for innovative technologies to earn access to the Ontario market.
Further information on REACH can be found here.