Starting a social enterprise? Embedding social values into an existing business? Creating a sustainable model for your non-profit? Give yourself the best chance of success by immersing yourself in the right environment. Sponsored by Libro Credit Union, PIllar Nonprofit Network’s social enterprise incubator gives you a front seat into the world of social enterprise.
Participants will join Pillar at Innovation Works and work with Pillar social enterprise coaches, Libro Credit Union staff, volunteer Business Advisors and the Innovation Works community.
- 3 Day Orientation Bootcamp to kick-start your enterprise planning
- 3 months weekly social enterprise & business development workshops (April –
- 6 months of bi-weekly 1-1 social enterprise coaching (April – October)
- 12 months free access to Innovation Works
- 12 months free Pillar Nonprofit Network membership (April to April)
- Access to online databases of legal documents, business plan templates & other social enterprise resources
- Connect with our alumni network of social enterprises at all stages of development
- Open to nonprofit, cooprerative & for-profit social enterprises
- Open to individuals & teams
- Applicant has a social enterprise business model they want to explore/grow (from idea to growing startup)
- Model uses earned revenue (selling products/services) to fund a major part of operations
- Model has a strong social and/or environmental impact in the community
- Applicants do NOT need to have existing revenue, but must have a goal of earning revenue during the 6 months
- 3 Day Bootcamp; April 8th, 9th and 11th.
- Weekly workshops April to May (time TBD)
Fill in the application form and tell us how being a part of the Social Enterprise Incubator would benefit you. The application should take 15-20 minutes to complete. Questions? Want to learn more? Not sure if you qualify? Reach out to email@example.com.