Western Engineering and Science students are currently available for an 8 to 16 month term, starting anytime between May and September.
Benefits to hiring a Western Intern include:
- Extended work terms from 8-16 months in length, allowing students to significantly contribute to their employer
- Enthusiastic students who are well trained in the latest programming skills, many of which take on side tech projects to enhance their skills
- Senior level students who have completed 3 years of their degree and have met academic qualifications
- Exceptional service and support from Western University throughout the entire work term
- Tax credits of up to $3,000 for every 4 months of work
- Potential government funding of up to $5,000 per student for creating new work integrated learning experiences
Join the many local tech companies who have successfully built their talent pipeline and enhanced their brand at Western by hiring interns.
“Western students hit the ground running and are working on projects immediately. This is extremely valuable to us in our overall business strategy” – ZTR Control Systems
For more information, please contact:
Visit the Western Internship Program website
Western Engineering: Jocelyn Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org
Western Science: Lauren Starr – email@example.com